Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pins and needles!

I have been sitting on pins and needles lately, waiting to here from the various shows I have entered. Have been rejected from all of the ones so far this year. Not a great record, but fairly typical for an emerging artist. Still painful though. But I keep plugging away at it. Should be hearing from 4 soon with another 2 to enter coming up. I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

In the mean time, I have just gotten back from a vacation cruise in Hawaii. Wow. The place is not what I had expected. Where you anticipate this lush tropical place. What is in reality, quite desolate on a large part of the newer more volcanically active Islands. Here is a typical shot of some of that....


And this shot is of the amazing Waimea Canyon on Kauai...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money