Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Art at the Classic

I got notified yesturday that 2 of the 4 entries that I sent to Art at the Classic, at the Draft Horse Classic in Grass Valley, CA. Were accepted. So interesting when this happens and you start to look at patterns in acceptance. The two that were taken here were the much more straight forward pieces and the other two slightly more abstract. Would love to see if this holds out over time with this show. Would help me learn to tailor my entries to the show they are going to. Anyway, they are taking "L" and "Matched Team, Haflinger". Now I have to decide if I want to frame another print of "L" to go to the Driven show at the Skyline Carriage Farm Museum in Maine in October. The two shows overlap and I would really like to put it in both. But I hate to have two framed pieces of the same image come back to me. I guess I can always hope they sell!

1 comment:

Jonh Neo said...

Great Work!!!
this is a good link you can refer Art Collection