Friday, August 17, 2007

Elegant Horse Pictures.com

I am trying a new vneue for selling my work. Art prints will soon be available through ElegantHorsePictures.com. I will post a couple of images at a time to see how they sell.

Original pieces can still be purchased through my website. To see my work in person....visit Terry Lindsey's Equidae Gallery at the Holiday Inn in Saratoga Springs, New York until September 3rd. 6 pieces will be at the Skyline Farms Carriage Museum in North Yarmouth, ME from August 31st through Otober 28th. 3 pieces will be at the Draft Horse Classic in Grass valley, CA September 20th thru the 23rd.

Works is also on perminant display at the Chisholm Gallery in Pine Plains, NY, Kate Carty in Millerton, NY, Lucy's Tacos in Kingston and Red Hook, NY and always at the Rhinebeck Tack in Rhinebeck, NY.

No comments: