Tuesday, January 08, 2008

January Thaw

Hello to all in 2008!

I have a couple of events and some special pricing to let everyone know about.

Special Pricing
I will be updating my website some time in February and will be adding lots of new images. So to make some room I will also be editing and removing some images. Those original prints that will be temporarily retired are being offered at 30% off until February 1st.
The list of titles is as follows
Gallery - Horses - "At Rest"
"Germantown, New York 2002"
"Muzzle"
"Untitled"
"Layers"
Draft - "Working Draft"
"Bob"
English Riding - "Friesian Movement"
"Friesian Power"
Livestock - "Untitled"
"Enamored"
"Study Calf"

If you are interested in purchasing any of these original prints, do not use the Paypal button, as that will not allow for the discount. Just contact me and we can go from there.

Events
For those of you in the local area, I will be having a mini showing of my work starting this Friday through Sunday at the Rhinebeck Tack Shop in Rhinebeck, New York. This is the third you I have been able to do this in conjunction with the first weekend of their annual sale. If you are in the area on Friday, there will be a reception at the shop from 5-7pm. There will be additional special pricing on all original prints that night. I would love to see you there.

For those on the West Coast
I will have 5 pieces in the Grand National Art Show and Sale at the Cow Palace in San Francisco April 4th through April 12, 2008. This looks to be a huge event with Equine and Western themed artwork from all over the world. I am very proud and excited to have been invited to participate in this wonderful event.

More exciting things will be happening this summer and I will let everyone know about them when I have details.

Stay Warm and Stay Dry! Looking forward to hearing from and seeing some of you soon.
Juliet www.LeChevalTheHorse.com

No comments: