Sunday, April 06, 2008

New Email....

A good Spring morning to all,

Just a note.....I have a new email address julietharrison@earthlink.net . Make a note of the change as the webjogger address will not work after this month.

Click on this link to the Equine Photographer's Network website and see the two images I have that made it into the final selections for their Equine Ideal Competition. http://www.equinephotocontest.com/peopleschoice.asp
There is an opportunity for a People's Choice voting. My images are in the professional category under the B&W heading. They are titled "Braids" and "Rhapsody in White". Check out as well all of the other beautiful photographs.

One more reminder.....The Cow Palace Grand National Art Show and Sale opened last night and will be there for the next 9 days. The Equine Art show at the Windsor Whip Works Gallery, in Windsor NY will be up until the first weekend in May. I will be back there on May 3rd for a gallery talk.

And for all my local friends.....the Photowork '08 show opens tonight with a reception from 4-6pm at the Barrett Art Center in Poughkeepsie. I have two pieces that were juried into the show.

I hope your weather is as beautiful as ours today.
Juliet
www.lechevalthehorse.com

1 comment:

Wingnut said...

Hi Juliet, just stopping in to say hello. How did you do at the EPN contest?