Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Reference Photos for Artists


One of my newest adventures has been the acquisition of a digital camera body. No....I do not intend to EVER give up my B&W film work. That is where my heart and artistic intentions lay. But, in an effort to challenge myself, I have started taking more color images. The things in the frame become more glaringly apparent in color. Thus I have to be more observant and that is a great exercise for me. As a result had all of these color images and nothing to do with them. I have decided to market them to my fellow artists as reference images. You can find these pictures that I have mostly left uncropped and unaltered at http://www.julietharrisonphotography.smugmug.com/ . If you are an artist and have any special image needs, feel free to contact me at juliet@lechevalthehorse.com .

No comments: