Monday, December 15, 2008

Ex Arte Equinus II - Equine Art at it's best

I think that I have mentioned before my involvement with the Ex Arte Equinus II fine equine art competition that is sponsored by Art Horse Magazine. I had the distinct honor of being the Show Director this year. The competition has 4 categories; painting, photography, sculpture and drawing. I was incredibly impressed by the quality and scope of the work entered this year. Artists from around the world sent work for judging. I consider this competition to embody the pinnacle of contemporary Equine Art. Take a look at the show and the winners at http://www.arthorsemagazine.com/art_competition.html

In addition to the online show and the winners that will be published in the magazine, there will be a published volume of the show available for sale in February.

No comments: