Tuesday, December 30, 2008

EXHIBITION NEWS!

EXHIBITION NEWS!

http://www.carriehaddadgallery.com/index.cfm?method=Photography.Upcoming

I have been invited, along with 5 other photographers, to participate in an exhibit of Fine Art Photography dedicated to the Equine at the newly opened Carrie Haddad Photographs gallery in Hudson. New York. Long known for her support of photographers, Carrie Haddad, owner of the Carrie Haddad Gallery has opened a space specifically for Fine Art Photography at 318 Warren Street in Hudson, New York. Opening January 22nd, the gallery will be host to equine work from local and international photographers; Tim Flach, David Seiler, Ida Weygandt, Christopher Makos, Paul Solberg and myself. Join me if you can, for the Reception on January 24th from 6 to 8pm. I hope to see some of you there, so I can show you some of my newest work.

No comments: