Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Special Pricing on Framed photos - Group 1

From Above, #2 - $300.00

From Above, #4 - $300.00

From Above, #5 - $300.00


Lucitano - $300.00

Spanish Horse - $300.00

Matched Team, Haflinger - $300.00Percheron Sky - $200.00


Haflinger, Up Close - $300.00

Last year....I did a lot of shows. And of course, I did the two person show in the fall. What that did was make it such that I have a number of framed photos that came home from the shows. In an effort to simplify my life, I have decided that one of the things that I am going to do this summer, is to clear out my attic. But I can't even get to the boxes closest to the walls until I clear out much of what is in front. And a lot of what is in front is boxes of framed photographs. So to help me out, I am going to reduce the prices of these photos.


Each and every one of the framed photos in my attic will be available for sale at the unframed price. And - shipping in the Continental US will be free. Remember, each and every one of these is framed because it hung in an art show. Some were juried in, some as invitationals.


I will start listing them in groups all this week.

Contact me if you are interested. Payment plans are available.

No comments: